It’s true … and it’s all because of the moon.
Most women observe their menstrual cycles and are taught that the best time to get pregnant is during biological ovulation or during the middle cycle.
What they might not know is that the moon can trigger ovulation and bring fertility at any time during the menstrual cycle, including before, after or even during menstruation. It all depends on what stage the moon was when you were born.
The moon has been linked to female fertility for thousands of years. In reality, the ebb and flow of the moon is responsible for the behavior of reproduction, mating and birth of many creatures on our earth. So really, why should we humans be different,
Intuitively, women have always understood that the moon, their menstrual cycles and fertility are intimately connected. In folklore and ancient traditions the connections between the three are considered a fact.
Consider the following:
* The menstrual cycle of a healthy and fertile woman takes its course in about twenty-nine days, a lunar cycle.
* A healthy standard pregnancy lasts for 42 weeks or 10 lunar months.
* The relationship between the cycles of the moon and menstruation is so fundamental that our words “menstruation”, “moon” and “month” all come from the Greek word for “measure of time”. Recent scientific research has revealed how the moon plays its part in female fertility. They discovered that the production of the hormone Melatonin is controlled by the amount of moonlight reaching the eye.
The Body Clock, which is also responsible for our sleep / wake cycle, responds to the levels of moonlight that reach the eye to produce varying amounts of melatonin. These changes of melatonin indicate to the ovaries, through other hormones, to develop the ovule at the beginning of the menstrual cycle and to release the eggs at mid-cycle, then ovulation will occur.
When we all lived in huts or caves without artificial light, women generally blew on the new moon and ovulated and gave birth on the full moon. It’s just as it was.
But as mankind has embraced artificial light, the female fertility clock has been disturbed. Women now ovulate and give birth at any time during the lunar month. This means that women now have two fertility cycles to work with.
The truth is that FULL Moon still has a powerful influence on women even if they were not born at that stage.
Many women discover that they actually ovulate with the full moon. But if they are not born under the full moon phase, they will have a second round LUNAR fertility pattern that can and does trigger spontaneous ovulation.
Remember that the moon trigger effect is increased by two factors: stress and sexual intercourse. That is, if you are having sex during your fertile lunar time, the chances of triggering ovulation and the occurrence of conception increase.
This can be a real surprise for many people and can be very troubling for women who are not trying to get pregnant.
Being aware of the lunar fertility and synchronizing your biological cycle with your lunar cycle can be useful for many women.
* If you are trying to avoid becoming pregnant, it is essential to know when your Christmas lunar fertile time occurs, so you are prepared with adequate contraception.
* If you’re trying to get pregnant, synchronizing your cycle maximizes the chances of getting pregnant at a fertile time, e
* If your menstrual cycle is irregular, using the moon can be a simple and non-invasive technique to help you become regular again. .